Our parallel grippers hold on to objects from inside and outside positions. Applicable to both internal and external bore grip with the same equipment because of an increased quantity of cross rollers in the parallel slide part.
Also, comes with a space for mounting a single acting spring for normally-closed operations. Black anodized 6061-T6 aluminum is used on all main body parts, and comes with an interchangeable mounting section.
• Operating pressure … Double acting type.
• Ambient and fluid temperature … 0° to 60°C
• Repeatability … Plus or minus 0.01 mm
• Maximum operating frequency … 180 c.p.m.
• Lubrication … Not required.
• Action … Double acting type.
• Auto Switch option … Solid state, (2 wire system.)
Increased finger strength • damper is standard • space for mounting a single-acting spring for normally closed operation • black anodized 6061-T6 aluminum is used on all main body parts • detect operating position using solid state auto switch w/ indicator lamp • interchangeable mounting section • integral variable throttle • double piston mechanism allows compatible body’s strong holding force.
Standard tap mounting method.